Monday, June 24, 2013

They're Real!

I LOVE this mascara. They're Real! by Benefit is my new make-up favorite! I am one of those people who usually thinks that mascara is mascara. Whether you buy it at Sephora for $30 or you buy it at your local drug store for $4 it is the same. I was wrong. I usually use Covergirl Lash Black Fusion:
It's something like $8 or $9 at the drug store.

But They're Real! by Benefit ($23 at Sephora) has proved to be superior. I noticed it when two different people asked me if I was wearing falsies. Ironically, at this time I did not realize that the little sample tube of mascara I'd been using was called They're Real! It might be spendy if you are used to only spending no more than $10 on mascara, but I think it is worth it. It makes your lashes longer and gives them a full effect without being clumpy. It does not flake or run easily, yet it comes off without too much scrubbing and eyelash loss.







So there you have it. My first Make-up Monday. I know it wasn't particularly thrilling, but I thought if maybe you were on the fence about this particular mascara or were just looking for a new one. If I ever get brave enough to do some sort of make up tutorial I will show you just the difference it makes on my lashes.

~Shelley Bee

P.S. Random Fact! There are only two breeds of elephants. African elephants and Asian elephants.

No comments:

Post a Comment